<bgsound src="http://www.cool-midi.com/midi/j/julie_cruise-falling.mid">;

Thursday, March 29, 2007

 

I waited until almost exactly 3:00 yesterday . . .


. . . for the big "Candidates' Forum" hosted by the Chamber of Commerce, but a total of about five audience members, all of whom were CoC members and/or Deckard supporters, and one candidate (Deckard) had shown up by then.

I wasn't going to get into a confrontation with him in front of only his supporters, so I didn't ask the question.

I left instead.

But on the way out, I had some fun.

After exiting the building, I put "Vote For Change" flyers under the wipers on all the Missouri automobiles on the way to my car.

I'll try to post pictures of it soon.

UPDATE: See those little white flyers under the windshield wipers on the cars?



They are these:

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?