<bgsound src="http://www.cool-midi.com/midi/j/julie_cruise-falling.mid">;

Saturday, March 24, 2007

 

Pics of city workers working where the city is contractually obligated not to be working.

I got my hands on some very raw versions of the pictures of city workers putting up the electric shed. These are black and white photocopies, so some of the detail is lost. The originals are in color and will hopefully be in one of the newspapers in the coming days.


This is Gary Barton's city truck at the work site:





This is the beginnings of actual construction.









These last two are pictures of Gary Barton himself.









There are more pictures, and I will work on getting them posted on this blog.









UPDATE: Here are some more:







3/27/07 UPDATE: Here are a couple of pictures I snapped this morning of the lack of progress at what I have dubbed the "Thayer Arch."

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?