<bgsound src="http://www.cool-midi.com/midi/j/julie_cruise-falling.mid">;

Friday, March 02, 2007

 

Interesting parallels.

Submitted for your consideration:

Remember the threat of violence I received back in March '06?

Take a look at a few excerpts, paired up with some excerpts from Cory Deckard's weblog.

Cory Deckard, I remind you, is the [supposedly adult] son of current Thayer mayor Allen Deckard.

First, our mysterious anonymous threatener misuses the word "along" when he means "a long."


This city has come ALONG way while under Gary Barton and Allen Deckard

Cory Deckard also misuses the word "along" when he means "a long."


It took me along time to get here but now I have to do it alone I see.

Next, let's look at our mysterious anonymous threatener's use of the word "then" when he means "than."


That whole road has been dug up MORE then once and replaced, other then
that, THEY are the only ones with problems


Now, let's look at Cory Allen Deckard's use of the word "then" when he means "than."


I have been spending more time in Memphis then at home

Next, let's look at the mysterious anonymous threatener's use of a comma, not a period, to end one sentence and start another:


b
That whole road has been dug up MORE then once and
replaced, other then that, THEY are the only ones with problems, it's in their
lines and the city if only responsible for the sewer to the start of the
property line, or better yet, the sewer main in the middle of the road.


Now, let's look at Cory Deckard's use of a comma, not a period, to end one sentence and start another:


I stayed the entire week in Thayer this last week, wow how it reminds me of
HOME.


Couple all that with the use of certain phrases in the threat that Mayor Allen Deckard has been known to use. A couple of examples:

"bobby and his clan"
the reference to my "uncle"

And the observation that I spend a bit of time at the library, which is easily seen by someone looking out of the window at City Hall, and I'll let you draw your own conclusions about what people sent me the threat.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?